Verizon turned off my LTE data
AnjaCB

I tried to make a call and all I get is a message on my iPhone saying "Verizon has turned off your LTE data". Don't tell me that Verizon does not turn off LTE data because that is the message I get.

I have a bundled internet/phone service and I have plenty of data left for the month.

What is going on? I live in a rural area and cannot call anyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon turned off my LTE data
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does anyone in your area have a landline you can use to call Verizon Wireless?

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Log into your Verizon account and see if anything can be modified on your own time.  If not then you will have to travel somewhere to complete a phone call to Verizon support.  Or stop by a Verizon store and see if they can assist you.

0 Likes
chetonj_vzw
Verizon Employee

AnjaCB, We want to make sure you have the ability to make a call. I'm sorry to see this has not been the case, but not to worry we will make sure we get to the bottom of this. Can you tell me when this started happening? What's your zip code, so I can check your area? I see you mentioned you have bundled internet/ phone service. Is this in reference to Verizon Wireless service or Verizon Fios service?

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AnjaCB

Thank you for following up with us. The issue seems to have resolved

itself, we suspect that this was related to the whole Centry link problem.

Have a great day!

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018 at 1:12 PM chetonj_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
chetonj_vzw
Verizon Employee

AnjaCB, I'm happy to see that everything has been resolved for you regarding your LTE working again. If you ever need us in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You have a great night and a happy new year!

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes