Re: Poor coverage - where to report to Verizon?
FlossRegularly

I, too, would like to report poor signal at my residence and at my work in the North Philadelphia and South Philadelphia area. I can give more specifics in private. Can Verizon do better? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to provide each and every one of our customer with stellar service. I'm here to help make sure that happens for you, Please tell me, what is the make and model of your phone? Also, may I have the zip code and the nearest intersection to your trouble location?

VanetrisC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cloudbird9

I am reporting very bad coverage. Zip code 98814. Coverage was good directly after the 2014 National Wildfire Disaster in our region, when Verizon took the lead over ATT. The last 2+ years coverage has diminished. I have to stand out in my yard...even when the temperatures are below 0 degrees Farhenheit...to be able to call out or for an incoming call to connect. I resent paying over $70 a month for this terrible service! PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS WILL BE CORRECTED SOON! It is widespread in our valley....Now that we know we can report the problems here...believe me, you will be hearing from many of us! 

0 Likes
wlwwlw

I am reporting very bad coverage. Zip code 98862.  The last 2+ years coverage has diminished over the entire Methow Valley. The result is 1 bar strength and dropped coverage. This has become a dangerous situation due to seasonal wildfires in the area. A working, reliable phone is imperative. Please address this situation ASAP since fire season is already underway.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have, wlwwlw. I agree, and this can certainly become dangerous during wildfire season if you are not getting reliable coverage. Let's ensure we find a resolution . Do any other Verizon devices also have issues at this location? I understand you are reporting a low signal issue, but can you please clarify some of the symptoms you are experiencing as well? Does service improve if you travel outside a 5-mile radius of this area?

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes