No connection to internet
RAM1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have a cradlepoint router because Verizon we needed for our USB730L modem.  Yesterday, the router started blinking yellow on wi-fi lights on USB port 1, so switched modem to port 2 and it's still doing it.  The modem itself has a green light.  But regardless we don't have wi-fi as of yesterday.  And yes, the Verizon bill has been paid.  Looking for advice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No connection to internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, RAM1961 . We're more than happy to assist you with this matter, have you attempted to change out the SIM card with a new one since then? We would be happy to provide you with a new one to make sure that this is not the issue.   CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
RAM1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was sent a new sim card.  Now the USB730's status is red - not blinking, just red.

0 Likes
RAM1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

I meant to add I still have no connection to the internet.  So what's the problem? New sim card and still nothing.  Is the modem bad?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Have you looked at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-global-usb-modem-usb730l-troubleshooting/#/main/devi... ?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you are not able to connect to the Internet using the new SIM Card, RAM1961. I rely on my home Internet daily, so I can understand the urgency with resolving this. Let's work together and find a solution. May I ask what steps you took to activate the new SIM card prior to inserting it in the device? Typically, replacement SIM cards come un-activated, which is why I am asking. If needed I have a link below that will ask you to sign into your account. Once you are signed in please click on the link that says Activate SIM. Let us know if this helps.  

http://spr.ly/6603Elzgc

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes