Re: Re: Re: Downloading at only 1mbps on Verizon 4g Router, but I get 20mbps down on my Verizon HTC One M8 phone standing right next to it?
dohlfhauldhagen

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

dohlfhauldhagen

We don't want you to have to make a trip to the store unless absolutely needed. After you performed the factory reset did you allow the device to reconfigure to the network? What were the status’ of the led lights? Please keep us posted

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Yes we did. It reconnected to 4g, and all of the settings were reset. I connected my PC to the reset router and ran a speedtest, only to have it dl at 1mbps about. I ran it on my phone and got 12mbps+.

I tested the router on multiple computers and phones. Same deal every time. It is geting decent signal, 3-4 bars for data consistently. I think the router is definitely malfunctioning.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Re: Downloading at only 1mbps on Verizon 4g Router, but I get 20mbps down on my Verizon HTC One M8 phone standing right next to it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying to reset the router. Could you provide the model number of the 4G router you are using? That way we can find more troubleshooting steps specific to this device.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Downloading at only 1mbps on Verizon 4g Router, but I get 20mbps down on my Verizon HTC One M8 phone standing right next to it?
dohlfhauldhagen

It is a T1114.

0 Likes
Re: Downloading at only 1mbps on Verizon 4g Router, but I get 20mbps down on my Verizon HTC One M8 phone standing right next to it?
TyroneGreen
Contributor - Level 2

I would recommend you change the MTU to 1428  this should fix the download issue, however if it doesn't look into getting a Max BR1 Router instead.  It is a multi carrier router and will work on any provider in Canada, US, Mexico and South America

Pepwave MAX BR1 Router With Embedded US/Canada/South America 3G/4G Modem, 4 Reviews : 3Gstore.com

0 Likes