pros and cons of insurance?

KathyK420

$26.00 per Month - Pros/Cons of Total Protection Insurance for Adults who pay for and take care of their property????

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: pros and cons of insurance?

glitchedpixel
Novice

What is that last part supposed to imply? Being an "adult" doesn't make someone immune from something happening to their phone. Does being over 30 make someone's car less likely to be broken into?

If you wanna gamble paying off a $800 phone instead of a $200 deductable, that's on you mate.

0 Likes

boringusername

It's a waste to me. Especially the $13 insurance. All you get for the $4 extra is a "tech coach" whatever that is. Otherwise it's the same as the $9 plan which is also a waste. So some can take that $13 and put it away. S say after 15 months the phone breaks. Ok now you have to pay up to $199 deducible( les for cheaper phone but why would you pay $13 a month for insurance on a cheap phone? )So $13X15 months=$195 plus. $199 So $394 total and you get a USED phone. Odds are you owe loess than $394 and you could simply pay off the phone and upgrade to a NEW one.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

KathyK420, it is important to look over all avenues when it comes to adding something like Total Mobile Protection. Total Mobile Protection is not for everyone. The reason we offer this is so you can protect your investment. With our lives now relying on these devices we need the best options to replace them if an accident happens and the screen accidentally cracks, the phone gets wet, etc. It offers a lot more than just a replacement option for the phone. You get an extended warranty so if some manufacturers defect occurs when the original 1-year warranty expires you can get a free replacement if there is not any damage. You also get Tech Coach where you need assistance with any electronics that would connect to your phone we will be there to help out. This covers things that Verizon normally does not support like setting up printers, hooking your TV up to your phone, etc. If you would like to see all the benefits you can check them out here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/equipment-protection-faqs/#item1 We are here if you have any questions or concerns about the Total Mobile Protection. Is this information beneficial?

Santo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

if Re: pros and cons of insurance?

Jesus12D

What would happen if I finish my phone payment early do I lose the insurance?

0 Likes

Re: if Re: pros and cons of insurance?

boringusername

@Jesus12D wrote:

What would happen if I finish my phone payment early do I lose the insurance?

No. those are 2 seperate things. You can buy a phone outright and have insurance. Only thing you lose by paying a phone off early is if you werr getting discounts on the phone

0 Likes