Highlighted

Replacement Phone Through Total Mobile Protection

I have Total Mobile Protection for my iPhone 6s 32G, which I purchased as brand new from Verizon two years ago at the start of my contract. Said phone has quite recently become damaged beyond repair, but before I file a claim (since I have been paying $15/month for over 24 months) I would like to know what kind of phone I would be receiving with my plan and the $150 deductible. So... what kind of device should I realistically expect to receive as replacement?

0 Likes

Re: Replacement Phone Through Total Mobile Protection

Customer Support

Sorry to learn about your device, Domino-x. I am glad to hear that you subscribe to the Total Mobile Protection coverage as you never know what can happen over the course of a phone's life. The replacement device would depend upon what Asurion currently has in stock. Your device will be replaced with the same if not similar model. You will be advised during the process of the replacement device as well. You can begin the claim by accessing the following site: http://spr.ly/66091c3j5 Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have an ipad with cracked screen in following the process of making a claim thru asurion, when I enter my phone number and pin, I sit all day with a processing window going in circles and no response. I msg them on FB. No response. What kind of service can you get if you can't file a claim?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

jschmidt2, I apologize for the issues you are having when you try to file a claim for your iPad. As an owner of an iPad, I know how painful it is to have a damage iPad and we want to help you. When you filed a claim here https://www.phoneclaim.com/verizon/?icid=in-pcchome-vzw are you entering the phone number that's associated with the iPad? What browser are you using?  JacobG_VZW

0 Likes