How do I remove Total Mobile Protection?

PCM218
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: how do i remove mobile protection

Community Manager
Community Manager

PCM218,

Protecting your device is important. I always want to make sure I have a backup plan in case my phone breaks. If you chose to remove your Mobile Protection, you can do so on your online My Verizon account or through our Customer Service team. Once removed, it cannot be added unless you purchase a new phone or our open enrollment period. Is there a reason you want to remove the protection? Is everything okay with your device?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

PCM218,

Protecting your device is important. I always want to make sure I have a backup plan in case my phone breaks. If you chose to remove your Mobile Protection, you can do so on your online My Verizon account or through our Customer Service team. Once removed, it cannot be added unless you purchase a new phone or our open enrollment period. Is there a reason you want to remove the protection? Is everything okay with your device?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

kmaitl1

I don’t know about anyone else but the answer did not direct me with full instructions. I’ve already went to my account and do not find a selection anywhere to cancel this insurance (of which I did not select when I bought the device).  I feel like it’s just a sneaky way of getting more money from us. 

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

See number 15 under General Info:

Equipment Protection

0 Likes