How do I cancel Total Mobile Protection?

CAPTEAGL71
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: TMP CANCEL

Verizon Employee

CAPTEAGL71​ , you can count on us to provide the steps on how to remove your Total Mobile Protection from your account. However please keep in mind, once removed you will not be able to re-add the feature
unless it is during an open enrollment period and the device is not damaged.

Sign into your My Verizon Account. My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless

Once signed in you can visit the "My Plans & Services" tab and click on Products & Apps. Here you will be able to "Manger Your Products" and were you are given the option to "Remove From Account" .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

This can be done quite easily in My Verizon.  You can add or remove features like insurance, change devices, upgrade a line and much more.  If you have any trouble you can call in or message us on Facebook or Twitter.

www.facebook.com/verizon

@VZWSupport

NoahS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Verizon Employee

CAPTEAGL71​ , you can count on us to provide the steps on how to remove your Total Mobile Protection from your account. However please keep in mind, once removed you will not be able to re-add the feature
unless it is during an open enrollment period and the device is not damaged.

Sign into your My Verizon Account. My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless

Once signed in you can visit the "My Plans & Services" tab and click on Products & Apps. Here you will be able to "Manger Your Products" and were you are given the option to "Remove From Account" .

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

Re: How do I cancel Total Mobile Protection?

gemini46733

I followed the instructions, but Total Mobile Protection is not listed, however I'm being charged for it every month.

Community Manager
Community Manager

gemini46733,

We certainly do not want to see you being charged incorrectly for a feature you do not wish to keep. Do you see any insurance features listed, such as Total Equipment Coverage or Wireless Phone Protection? How much is the charge that you see on your bill?

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes

hokeysmoke

I have the same problem.  I have two lines that are charged $13 per month, and want to cancel.  If I click on "Manage" under the bill view, it takes me to "products and apps" where it is not listed.

cmichelle1

Had the same issue, you may want to call them directly to cancel as it wasn't showing under my account. Number to call is 866-406-5154

hokeysmoke

For anyone else having this problem, I was seeing the same issue from web browsers but was able to cancel TMP through the My Verizon app.