Do not Charge me for: total mobile protection that was added without my authorization

Gmr811

I did not authorize any mobile protection for my moto g6 that I purchased yesterday (9/30/18), do not charge me for it. I removed it from my account today when I noticed it was added. I denied to buy any screen protectors at the store for $25, why on earth would I pay $10 a month protection for a $240 phone? This after the $30 upgrade fee is really irking my nerves.

The Rep I had at some "authorized dealer" had a tablet and he clicked stuff acknowledging it was me, he never said anything about this. Please remove any mention of the "protection" from my bill. I am not paying for any prorated part of the "protection" as I never ordered it or added it to my account.

Labels (1)

Re: Do not Charge me for: total mobile protection that was added without my authorization

Gmr811

Please disregard this Not sure how to delete, but the rep solved my issue. It was busy for the past 25 minutes which is why i posted it.

0 Likes

Re: Do not Charge me for: total mobile protection that was added without my authorization

rider54

Do not disregard the message.  Many people including myself have had the Total Mobile Protection added to our device without our knowledge.  It took me two months (and a lot of time on the live chat) to have it removed and to get a refund (credit) for the amount charged.  Everyone should monitor their Verizon bill every month!

Not very happy with Verizon right now....  I have been a loyal customer for many years.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rider54, we appreciate your loyalty and are sorry to hear there was an issue with your Total Mobile Protection coverage. We only want you to have what you need. I'm glad to hear you were able to get the situation resolved. Your feedback is valued and we will be sure to lift it up. Is there anything else we can assist you with?

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes