Re: These tablets are awful no wonder you're giving them away these aren't even worth the 5 dollar a month rate hike
spencer0072004

You are simply a Verizon yes man hired by Verizon to do damage control, I'll tell you now unless you are doing a recall and refund on these tablets there is nothing you can do to fix these verizon ellipsis 8 tablets

0 Likes
Re: These tablets are awful no wonder you're giving them away these aren't even worth the 5 dollar a month rate hike
Optikul81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would never throw this tablet out the window. I love it! I think the issue everyone is having is that they are expecting a $50 tablet to be an iPad killer. It was never intended for that. It's best to do a little research on the devices before you buy them so you can get a good idea if it is going to be a good fit for you.

For an 8 inch Android tablet, it functions quite well. I can read my ebooks, browse internet websites, get my email, and listen to Pandora. I also do a little bit of remote work while I'm on-call and away from home. I was using an old iPad 2 with 3g before, and the 4g lte connection is a very welcomed upgrade.

Even when this tablet came out, it was not the fastest Android device by far. But it does exactly what I need it to do. That is why I enjoy having it. I knew its limitations beforehand.

Oh and for the gentleman asking about using my phone for tethering. It is more convenient for me to have 4g on the tablet than worrying about draining the battery on both devices. If you are near WiFi all the time, then 4g doesn't make sense. For the rest of us, it is a very nice feature worth $10/month for me.

Just my .02¢

Chris

0 Likes
Lynned1952

I actually like my tablet, for 50 bucks it's a good deal. I guess I'm lucky I haven't had any problems and I use my table about six hour every day. Mainly emails, reading and researching info for my retirement.

0 Likes