How do I get the ACC network
DaveWoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I am a new Fios customer and want the ACC network. I scheduled my install in Virginia Beach today, and I chose the "Sports and News" package. Will this include the ACC network? If not, how do I get the ACC network without spending a boatload of additional money? Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get the ACC network
DaveWoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi-

They have now installed the TV feed and internet. I selected the "Sports and News" package, which was free with my condo package, and the ACC Network and MASN are both included!

Thanks for all the help,

DaveWoo

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@DaveWoo wrote:

Hi, I am a new Fios customer and want the ACC network. I scheduled my install in Virginia Beach today, and I chose the "Sports and News" package. Will this include the ACC network? If not, how do I get the ACC network without spending a boatload of additional money? Thanks!!

According to this, you can't get the ACCN, https://www.verizon.com/info/channel-lineup/, but it IS listed here as available: Verizon FiOS: Channel 329, 829 for HD

DaveWoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply, Clem21. I have a neighbor in my condo who got the Ultimate Package and says the ACC Network is on channel 571. However, that costs an extra $25/month, which I am trying to avoid. I called the 800 number but they weren't able to help.

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@DaveWoo wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Clem21. I have a neighbor in my condo who got the Ultimate Package and says the ACC Network is on channel 571. However, that costs an extra $25/month, which I am trying to avoid. I called the 800 number but they weren't able to help.

You might check into streaming it. Could be less than the $25 upgrade from Fios, or call a sales rep from Fios and see if they can give you a deal on an upgrade.

DaveWoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, Clem21!

DaveWoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi-

They have now installed the TV feed and internet. I selected the "Sports and News" package, which was free with my condo package, and the ACC Network and MASN are both included!

Thanks for all the help,

DaveWoo