change screen name, name, email address

I was registering for my online community account and my cousin, when I wasn't in the room, made up a screen name, put zz as name, and put a different email address. Is there a way I can change these?

I heard you have to pm a moderator but I don't know who that is and what pm is.

Also, can only one forum account be linked with the actual verizon account (like my verizon) ?

Tags (1)

Re: change screen name, name, email address

Novice

Log into "MyVerizon", on the right hand side will say "View Profile", this will give you the options to change passwords, user names etc,..

0 Likes

I don't have to change the "MyVerizon" account, but I have to change the forum (community) account. Apparently they have different ids..

0 Likes

Leader

In order to send a DM, you have to follow the person you want to send the message to.  I'll pass on a note about this thread, and hopefully something can be done.

0 Likes

Customer Support

jon950,

You can change your screen name and email address once you log into to the community forum.

Once logged in Click on the drop down arrow next to your name and click Edit Profile & Privacy. You will be taken to a page that shows your current profile setting and you can edit your screen name and email.

I am now following you in case you need further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Thats one of the problems. It won't let me change my screen name or my email address.

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

I would just set up a new account. Usernames can not be changed.

0 Likes

I had same issue.  Figured it out Smiley Happy  Go to  edit profile; change your first name to screen name and then enter a period for your last name.  Then save !!  Woohoo it works

0 Likes

Not applicable

Jon950, the community profile would not be tied to your My Verizon account unless you sign in with your My Verizon account first and tie the two together. If your cousin created his own account and you have a separate account, that would not affect you. Are you trying to change your username on the account you are currently using?

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Novice

How do I connect or disconnect My Verizon account with my support forums account?

0 Likes