Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Why cant I sign out of this site?
808David

I only came.here to this site, to try and find out why my service is being so slow lately. Not only did I not find anything helpful about that, but now it will not let me sign out. Thus site is totally useless, and is more like a social media setup, than it is a place for paying customers to get helpful answers. 

But this site just makes me want to switch to at&t. What's been happening verizon? How did you go from being the best by far, to being total garbage, and the worst cell provider in the world so quickly? 

0 Likes
Re: Why cant I sign out of this site?
Ann154
Expert

You didn't indicate which plan you have in your post. Between the type of plan you have and your location's ability to access land based Internet service could help determine if the cellular towers are being overloaded from more people connected to the internet through a cellular network. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Why cant I sign out of this site?
jav6

@808David wrote:

I only came.here to this site, to try and find out why my service is being so slow lately. Not only did I not find anything helpful about that, but now it will not let me sign out. Thus site is totally useless, and is more like a social media setup, than it is a place for paying customers to get helpful answers. 

But this site just makes me want to switch to at&t. What's been happening verizon? How did you go from being the best by far, to being total garbage, and the worst cell provider in the world so quickly? 

Might help for us to know what make/model device you're using and how you're accessing this Community Forum, e.g. web browser somewhere or mobile app.  If we know this, someone might replicate your 'sign out' issue or post a solution for you.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes