VZW Agent Thread Responses

Agent responses seem to be responding to specific posts with no reference to previous posts nor acknowledgement of there being other posts/discussions.  In a recent thread, Re: LTE Home Router Firmware Update appears to cau... - Page 4 - Verizon Community (verizonwireless.... an agent posted that:

"though we cannot see any posts other than the parent post and your response in this thread, we do see that you have had concerns yourself with your service and device . . .- ErichC_VZW"

Can someone verify how agents are alerted of new threads and/or new posts to a thread?  Are they NOT able to scroll thru the posts of a thread (as we are) to see and follow what has been discussed previously?  It does appear that a large number of agent responses are replying to a specific post, BUT they DON'T identify which post (by copying text) or to which poster they are replying to (by naming the poster).  This causes confusion for those of us who are following the thread.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

Re: VZW Agent Thread Responses

Most of there reply are scripts non answer have not found any to actually help or answer anything

0 Likes

Verizon doesn't care about their customers. Nor do they provide their customer service reps with the systems, processes, or tools to resolve issues in a timely manner. I've never had a worst experience. My husband has been without a phone for 6 days and they've done nothing to resolve. It's a joke.

Totally agree with above for third time this month I had a rep sit silent first 2 for 8 hours one a supervisor anyway I call and explain s dozen times to new rep who still don't care and doesn't see a problem 

0 Likes