Highlighted

Upgrades and "exclusive upgrade offers"

vegasilikit

I'm a 20+ year Verizon customer. I've been sent messages offering "exclusive upgrade offers."   My current plan features 450 minutes, unlimited data and text. If I upgrade I will be charged 30 dollars more per month for unlimited talk, 2gb data and unlimited text.

Regarding my "exclusive upgrade offer." What I'm being offered is the same as anyone walking in off the street. I pay a 30.00 upgrade fee, 199,00 for the new Q10 Blackberry, have my unlimited data neutered to 2gb and get to pay 30.00 more per month and assume a two year contract for services.

What would possess anyone in their right mind to do this?

0 Likes

Re: Upgrades and "exclusive upgrade offers"

Not applicable

Where are you getting the $30 more per month from? The upgrade fee is a ONE TIME charge. And NEW customers pay a $35 activation fee. If you lose unlimited data you go from unlimited for $30 month to 2 GB for $30 a month. That is the SAME amount not $30 more. In your example the Q10 is $199 plus $30 upgrade fee so $229. Full price is $599. So even with the upgrade fee you are getting a 62% discount. So you're complaining why? If you want to keep your unlimited data and not pay the $30 upgrade fee feel free to pay full price.

0 Likes

Re: Upgrades and "exclusive upgrade offers"

Fatherof3

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes