Highlighted

Private Message reply?

mollydog7

I sent a private message through Verizon Community 2 weeks ago and have not recieved a reply. Can any one telll me if they have had issues with recieving replies to private messages? Perhaps it has not been recieved for some reason?

0 Likes

Re: Private Message reply?

jav6

Was someone expecting your PM?  Was it to a Verizon agent or a customer?  Unsolicited PM's to Verizon agents might not be acknowledged or responded to.

0 Likes

mollydog7

It was to a Verizon agent and I'm sure that they were not expecting a message from me but I did not know any other way to get ahold of them.

0 Likes

Ann154
Power User

Please don't send random private messages to individual community members. This includes the VZW agents. If you have a question or issue, post it to the community so the community members can assist you. If it is something only an agent can complete wait until they indicate they will send you a private message. Otherwise call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to reach a customer service representative. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

mollydog7, I am sorry to learn that you haven't received a reply to the private message you sent. I have sent a private note to you; please reply at your earliest convenience.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes