Highlighted

Prepaid support from Vzw Reps in the Community Forums

Sr. Leader

I notice that there are a lot of Prepaid questions asked within this community and we even have a Space dedicated to Prepaid.  What I don't understand is why CSRs from Verizon will not attempt to answer questions about Prepaid plans, features, and issues.  They do so for Postpaid and I am not aware of any stipulation where support, at least on the forums, is not offered in equal proportion.  I often see the reps refer to the Prepaid Customer Number for many things that can be addressed just as openly, excluding account details, (which are also dealt with via Direct Message for postpaid) as Postpaid customer concerns.  I myself would like to see more engaged support for those customers who, while they might not pay the same amounts for service and devices as other customers, are still customers nonetheless.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid support from Vzw Reps in the Community Forums

Expert

They are trained as postpaid accounts only. A number of them have mentioned that when they first started answering posts.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Well, I suppose that's where we come in then.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I FOUND THE NUMBER FOR PREPAID LIVE OPERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is

877-777-5759

It only took me a couple hours!!!!!

Highlighted

Expert

It took less than thirty seconds to find the prepaid customer service number under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page.

Screenshot_2015-07-30-12-00-21.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

uummmm excuse me but neither of those #'s worked. I talked to a higher up person and she said that was a problem........if you will look, or call those #'s they DON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is why I put this number down

0 Likes
Highlighted

Oh I forgot, the person at the number that I wrote down said they usually have that problem daily!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I just dial *611.  I always get someone with minimal wait.  Helps to choose the correct number choice that corresponds to the issue at hand (billing, technical, voicemail, etc...)

0 Likes