Highlighted

Just receieved an e-mail...

Saying something along the lines of Verizon and Verizon Wireless going separate communities. I was just wondering if there was any more information that can be given at this time?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Just receieved an e-mail...

Sr. Leader

Hi Mike -

I just got that one too - and here's some FAQ's on the coming changes:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/New-Verizon-Wireless-Community/bd-p/answerstofaqs

This could be interesting....

0 Likes
Highlighted

supitsmike wrote:

Saying something along the lines of Verizon and Verizon Wireless going separate communities. I was just wondering if there was any more information that can be given at this time?

I got the email too. Didn't really read it though (blah blah blah :smileyvery-happy:) and deleted it instead.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Butbut, I don't WANT to have separate profiles... I like it all together, now I'll have to have more than one page open...

*grumble grumble whine*

Ok, got that out of my system. (mostly)

Hope the changes go smoothly, for everyone's sake.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

somegirl wrote:

Butbut, I don't WANT to have separate profiles... I like it all together, now I'll have to have more than one page open...

*grumble grumble whine*

Yes, for those of you that hop from one "side" to the other and contribute to the soon to be separate communities, you'll have two forums to keep up with....and two separate profiles it seems.   :smileysad:

I, too, hope the transition is a smooth one...change can be a good thing, but it isn't always easy.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Anyone know if there's going to be anything different about these forums? Will there be different features? Will we be able to do different things, or is it only for wireless discussions?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

somegirl wrote:

*grumble grumble whine*

Ok, got that out of my system. (mostly)

Hope the changes go smoothly, for everyone's sake.

Well, smoothly went out the window. I am able to log in under my community name maybe once out of 20 tries. I keep getting the freaded, "Forbidden 403 error". It wants me to log in under my My Verizon account name now. I purposely have kept the log ins separate.

Yet to log in on my phone is a breeze. However since this is a 'Flash' site, I can not post until the Froyo update comes out. 

AAAARRRGGGHHH  :smileymad:

0 Likes