Highlighted

I cant seem to locate the forum topics by device

JoeMikeKnight

It appears this forum has been redesign or some links moved around. I want to able to find a forum based on my device. I want to access threads that ONLY involve the device I have selected. Can someone provide instructions on how to access this part of the forums? Thanks!

0 Likes

Re: I cant seem to locate the forum topics by device

jav6

If you click on the three bars upper left, there should be a dropdown that gives choices that might get you to where you want to go.  You can also SEARCH for posts related to your device.  What is your device?  Maybe there is no specific subgroup.

Community Sections.jpg

0 Likes

Re: I cant seem to locate the forum topics by device

Ann154
Expert

@jav6 wrote:

If you click on the three bars upper left, there should be a dropdown that gives choices that might get you to where you want to go.  You can also SEARCH for posts related to your device.  What is your device?  Maybe there is no specific subgroup.

Community Sections.jpg

The menu shown above can be expanded to view the subsections available. Some phone models have individual sections, but many are grouped by manufacturer or a family of models. For example, all the Google Pixel models are grouped together. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes