I Post Question - Verizon E-Mails me Broken Links

klang123

Every time I post a Question Verizon emails me a link saying they have messaged me, the links are always broken and I can find no means to find my question in my profile, no list of my posts, new mail box with Verizon messages. If your messaging me to my phone that will not work, my phone is dead.

0 Likes

Re: I Post Question - Verizon E-Mails me Broken Links

Community Manager
Community Manager

Klang123, help has arrived. I want to make sure that everything is okay with your wireless service. What kind of questions do you have for me today? Please provide me with some details. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

When I receive an email from the Verizon Wireless Community, the links usually go directly to the specific discussion or post. Granted I'm usually logged in all the time on my various devices. To narrow down to possible break point in your email notifications to the community, can please answer a few questions?

How do you log into the community? Is your profile tied to your My Verizon account (use those credentials to log in) or do you use a Community only account for the forum?

Have to tried logging into the community first and then click on the link to see if that works better?

Have you tried manually going to your profile after logging in to get the threads you started?

Have you used the community inbox to read the responses to your threads or other discussions you might be following?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

BMG4ME
Novice

Maybe they were experiencing the same issue I had where, upon logging in, you would get a page not found.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want you to have everything in great working order at all times, Barry. Did we get your problem fixed?

NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

BMG4ME
Novice

Yes it was fixed. Thanks. You can find details elsewhere in this forum.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad to read that it was fixed BarryGraham. If you have any additional questions for us then we are here to help. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon! ...our customer.

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes