Highlighted

How do you change a screen name?

Who can help me change my screen name? I used my full name. That may not matter but I would like to change it.

I looked in preferences but did not see a place to change it. Help! And thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do you change a screen name?

Sr. Leader

While the admin_moderator would need to change your account/screen name, you may be able to change the name that other users see (depending on how your account is set up) by using the drop-down next to your user name at the top of the page and choosing Edit Profile.  Click the Your Profile tab, then input whatever you want for your first and last names, then press Save at the bottom. 

On the Edit Profile screen, there's also a Privacy tab where you can change who sees that name that you just input in the previous screen.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support  Maybe one of these people can help you change your name.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Actually more like this user.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

True, I had begun to include a few mentions of moderators, but upon looking at a few of the atuo-populated suggestions I discovered some had not logged in for months or years.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

While the admin_moderator would need to change your account/screen name, you may be able to change the name that other users see (depending on how your account is set up) by using the drop-down next to your user name at the top of the page and choosing Edit Profile.  Click the Your Profile tab, then input whatever you want for your first and last names, then press Save at the bottom. 

On the Edit Profile screen, there's also a Privacy tab where you can change who sees that name that you just input in the previous screen.

View solution in original post