Highlighted

How do I edit my screen name in Community Forum?

How do I edit my screen name in Community Forum?  I've made an embarrassing spelling error and I need to correct it!  It can't be edited in my profile so  . . . ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How do I edit my screen name in Community Forum?

Sr. Leader
Highlighted

Sr. Leader
Highlighted

Novice

I never would have known it was misspelled had you not mentioned it. What's the misspelling? Leave out the i? Doesn't matter really.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Georgia...ia not ai.

Highlighted

Yep, you caught it Snn5!  It probably doesn't matter to anybody but me, it's just embarrassing - like misspelling "mispelling" or "Jeo"!!!  If it's simple to do I'd like to change it; if not, oh well.

Thanks  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Expert

It does make it unique though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Yes, I see what you're saying.  Unfortunately I can't change the permission for the Screen Name and as far as I can tell, that's what appears regardless of other permissions and names I enter in other fields.  I think I'm stuck as the Joe that lives in the new state of "Georgai"!

Thanks for your help.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Expert

Only someone with administration rights on the community forum can change the username and therefore the screen name we all see.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.