Highlighted

Re: Getting Error "Page is unavailable. The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist."

Novice

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Getting Error "Page is unavailable. The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist."

get webmaster for the website. because tech support dont deal with website outages. happens all month on Samsung website. yes Samsung. hasn't been fixed for a month.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

LENNYEDGE They have actually fixed the most important issue which is the "Page is unavailable" error and seemed to be happy to have the issue posted here. You are right that contacting the webmaster might be quicker.  Do you have the link or e-mail address to use for that?

0 Likes
Highlighted

wont give to me.runaround.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The "webmaster"  for the community forum is the community management and one of them is already contributing to this discussion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Thank you, that’s what I was trying to say in a roundabout way. I am glad I posted it in the right place (after you moved it here Smiley Happy )

0 Likes
Highlighted

amazing.now i see.

0 Likes
Highlighted

i tried, but i cant help with website.even samsung site same issues w broken pages.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi BarryGraham,

BarryGraham wrote:

danw_vzw wrote:

Hi BarryGraham,

We've fixed an issue with our My Verizon Community login that I've tested and seems to be working correctly.  Can you please test this and confirm that you're able to log in normally?

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

danw_vzw I don't think it's fixed completely.  Here's why. If I log in while looking at a message, it takes me to the community page after the successful login.  This is better than before, but usually when you log in on a forum page, it takes to back to the page you were at before the login.

This is a known issue at the moment, but we're expecting it to be fixed when we upgrade to the latest version of the Jive platform in the coming weeks!

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Excellent. Thank you!

0 Likes