Highlighted

Getting Error "Page is unavailable. The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist."

Novice

I am looking at a forum item before I sign in.  When I go ahead and sign in, every time I get an error message

Page is unavailable

The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist.

The only way I can get back to the page I was on is by navigating to the forums from the support menu and manually finding the thread I was looking at.  This is a real time waster.  Can you please fix this Verizon forums manager?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Getting Error "Page is unavailable. The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist."

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi BarryGraham,

Thanks for notifying us of this issue - we're looking into it and will provide an update as soon as we can!

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Getting Error "Page is unavailable. The page you are trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist."

Expert

can you add this to the list?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi BarryGraham,

Thanks for notifying us of this issue - we're looking into it and will provide an update as soon as we can!

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Novice

It's a little better now in that it's no longer giving the page not found error, however it's now taking me to the home page of the community after logging in, not back to the message from which I tried to log in.  When you log in from within a message, it should take you back to that message after logging in.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Maybe you could log in first instead then look for the discussions to read?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

No that wouldn't help, as I am getting to the page by clicking on the "Go to this message in the Verizon Community" link in the e-mail alerting me to a reply to my comment.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You can find the same thread with the community inbox. Once logged in you don't need travel from the email notification.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

I am not looking in the community inbox, I am looking in my e-mail in Outlook.  That's how I prefer to work.  I could also cut the URL, log in and then paste it back in there, that also works, but it's not the way most forums work to take you to a different page after you have logged in.  I know that because I run another consumer forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've been howling at Verizon Wireless about this very problem for a while now. Sent the VZW helpers here info as well as called into repair. Hasn't done much good up until now.

0 Likes

Novice

dexman wrote:

I've been howling at Verizon Wireless about this very problem for a while now. Sent the VZW helpers here info as well as called into repair. Hasn't done much good up until now.

Well at least the page not found error is gone now, and it takes you to the community.  One step towards a complete resolution.

0 Likes