Highlighted

Delete community account/profile

Can I please have my community account/profile and its posts deleted?  The forums aren't quite as active or functional as I expected they would be.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Delete community account/profile

Expert

Only an administrator can disable a profile. Any posts created by the user would remain in the community forum. 

If you don't want to use the profile, you can also abandon it and not log into it anymore.

In looking at your profile, you only joined the community in the past year and didn't post anything until today. I'm not convinced you actually gave the community a chance for you to see what is posted and who participates. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've seen other posters get their profiles deleted without question.  I would appreciate if the same was done for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The profiles are disabled here not deleted. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You're giving me a lot of answers that aren't actually solutions to my initial question.  I'm hoping an administrator can step in and help me with my initial ask.

0 Likes