Re: Change Forum Email Address

Community Manager
Community Manager

TL-was-taken, you requested our help? How may we be of assistance to you today?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

TL-was-taken

Please PM me.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

haileym_vzw did two days ago, didn't they?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

TL-was-taken

I was emailed but to my knowledge the request has not been completed.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello TL-was-taken​,

I apologize for all of the confusion and wait time to complete your request. You should be able to access your account with the new email you have provided! Please let me know if any other issues arise with the log in process!

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes

TL-was-taken

Thank you so much.

kireta

Hi, I have same issue, need to change my email address. Verizon support told me to post to you on this forum. Please text me your reply to my Verizon cell phone number, as I do not check the email address that is currently on file. Thank you.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

The Verizon Moderator doesn't have access to your phone number. You will need to reply to the Direct Message they would send you through the forum to get this resolved.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

kiretaro​, I can  help you change the your account's email address. Please check your inbox for my DM to better assist.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes

roxnoahj

i need help as well

0 Likes