Re: Can You Please fix this Forum

Sr. Leader

Test post: 1. Droid Maxx on network..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Test Post: 2. Droid Maxx on Wi-Fi..

To Add: so far so Good I can post either way.. hopefully it stays this way.. Looking around on the Mobile site there are some things that were not popping up at first but it may just need some to fill in..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

In case you missed it. Verizon Wireless Community Upgrade and Redesign

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

This reply is from a Nexus 7 over WiFi.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

So far so good for me RC I'm not encountering to many issues..  if it can be added here.. the profile area is really nice but I'd like to see moving Avatars if it's possible to add them back  I like using the American flag to fly, I'd use it on the Days to honor the Veterans..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

Still no go on anything other than my iPhone. I can log in on all devices but cannot reply it still says it encounter an error and states I am not logged in. Now Saturday

0 Likes

What happened to the leaderboard?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Click the Home button, then scroll down a bit ... it's toward the bottom on the right-hand side.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

There is still some Bugs that are going to have to worked out)  Like in the Leader Board Last night it was showing each one our points Now when I look today at the points they're all missing except for Demmoart his is points are sort of below the Leader Board Box

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Replying on my phone over Wi-Fi; desktop on Wi-Fi, no go. I can't reply to anything. And since I spend most of my forum time on my desktop... I don't like not being able to respond!

Covid19