Highlighted

Can I have my username change on the forum?

Jwd_41190

Can I have my username change on the forum?  I don't feel comfortable with the username I am currently using and would like to have it changed please.  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can I have my username change on the forum?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

It allows you to change your screen name, but you're right, the admin_moderator would need to change your user name.  Hopefully they'll reach out to you soon.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Go to the top of the page and click the drop-down next to your user name.  Click Edit Profile, then click the Your Profile tab.  Type whatever name you want to appear on the forum in the First and Last name sections, then press Save at the bottom of the screen.

Jwd_41190

This only allows me to change my first and last name which isn't publicly displayed anyways.  The username doesn't have a textbox so I can edit it.  It seems permanent, but I was hoping a admin could change it for me.  Thanks.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

It allows you to change your screen name, but you're right, the admin_moderator would need to change your user name.  Hopefully they'll reach out to you soon.

View solution in original post

Jwd_41190

Ok thanks for your help.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Token_Freak, what would you like to change your user name too? Please message me or reply here and I can change it for you. Thanks, Lauren Community Manager

HRMitchell

@

0 Likes

finn39

Can u change my user name?

0 Likes

Hi Brenden_lilly, I sent you a DM about your username.  Reply with the name you'd like and we can make that change for you!

0 Likes

deb2too
Novice

Is it possible to get help in changing my avatar.

No there's no profile with any type of drop down box.

0 Likes