Available actions unavailable on all posts

Snn5
Sr. Leader

While logged in I can never click on "Actions" and get any options to delete, edit, block, report, anything.  Each time the pop up states "No Available Actions."  Any ideas?

0 Likes

Re: Available actions unavailable on all posts

Ann154
Expert

You will see that message on your posts after the five minute edit window has expired and on all posts you view from the forum inbox. I'm not sure if the Activity page exhibits a similar behavior.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

For other posts, the only action available to you is the "Report Abuse" option for you to report an issue in the post to the moderators.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Yeah, I've seen the report abuse before, but I have no window, so I have to make multiple posts to correct any mistake, and unfortunately, once posted, my posts are there forever.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Maybe endeavor to proofread better?

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Yeah...I could do that while disregarding your sarcasm.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

The Activity stream doesn't support the Actions box. You have to go to the individual page for the thread to view the edit and delete option within the five minute edit window.

Ann154
Expert

Screenshot_2015-01-14-16-25-51.png

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Sorry, just noticed one of my first posts might have come off in a negative light.  I probably should have put an "LOL, JK, or Smiley Happy" at the end of that reply regarding sarcasm.

0 Likes