syncservice Error message
Anne-T
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this problem and I am on my fourth replacement phone.  My first one physically broke where you plug in the charger.  Every replacement since then has been a bigger (removed) than the last one.  I get that message all the time, and my phone is forever shutting off for NO REASON.  I have another long, painful 8 months until I can jump ship and go with another company.  In the mean time, Verizon fix this (removed) problem or you will lose my family forever!!!!!  I want a specific techincal fix that will make my phone work like it should based on what I paid for it and what I pay a month!  Is that too much to ask for???

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Getting a syncservice Error message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon Anne-T,

I'm sorry to hear that you are currently experiencing this issue with your device. I will definitely make sure that we help get your device up and running. We certainly wouldn't want to lose a loyal customer such as yourself and you absolutely deserve to have a working device at all times. A step that will help resolve this concern is performing a factory reset on the device. This will remove any possible applications and or files that may be causing this device to shut off on its own. For steps on how to complete this process please click here...http://vz.to/1eaHJtK

0 Likes