saved picture attachment on a text?
Twinmom143
Enthusiast - Level 2

I saved a picture attachment from a text message, but it didn't go to my gallery.  Where should I look for it??  Help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: saved picture attachment on a text?
Twinmom143
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually figured out that I was skipping a step.

After you click the picture and then select attached items, it'll come up with a new box with a file name in it and I was clicking SAVE and couldn't find it.

BEFORE you click SAVE, you must touch the file name so a CHECK BOX appears filled to the left of it, THEN click SAVE.

It will immediately SAVE to your DOWNLOAD folder in your GALLERY.

Good luck everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
It should show up there, but it might take a little bit, but you can attach to your computer via usb or download an app like es file explorer or astro file manager and look in the folder called download. Then, if it still doesn't show up, you can move it to dcim.
0 Likes
spicetrader

ok... it may take some time for it to show up in the download folder, you say. How long? 1hour? 1 day? 1 week?

I don't think it works. 

0 Likes
samsjules2

I am having the same problem, tech support has not been able to help.

0 Likes
Twinmom143
Enthusiast - Level 2

I actually figured out that I was skipping a step.

After you click the picture and then select attached items, it'll come up with a new box with a file name in it and I was clicking SAVE and couldn't find it.

BEFORE you click SAVE, you must touch the file name so a CHECK BOX appears filled to the left of it, THEN click SAVE.

It will immediately SAVE to your DOWNLOAD folder in your GALLERY.

Good luck everyone!

0 Likes
pbp4508

that work awesome these forums really help.  Just got this phone and the droid was a different process.

0 Likes