flash?
Twinmom143
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just bought my Fascinate today.  At the Verizon store the salesman told me to search flash 10.1 and I could download flash on this phone.  I'm not sure if I'll keep it if I can't get flash on it.  Any suggestions?  I can't seem to find anything that works and I'm beginning to think he might have been mistaken.  Help?

0 Likes
Re: flash?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Twinmom143 wrote:

I just bought my Fascinate today.  At the Verizon store the salesman told me to search flash 10.1 and I could download flash on this phone.  I'm not sure if I'll keep it if I can't get flash on it.  Any suggestions?  I can't seem to find anything that works and I'm beginning to think he might have been mistaken.  Help?

I am sorry but I far as I know Flash is only available on phones running Android 2.2.  The Fascinate comes with 2.1 loaded.  It is expected to be updated to 2.2, but when that will happen has not been released.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: flash?
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1
Fascinates come with flash. Granted, it's a phone version called "flash lite", but it has flash. If you are having issues viewing web content, try downloading skyfire.
0 Likes