Re: filed a complaint with FTC
ERMarshall2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I already told you, I read teh reports, if you can spend 3 minutes and find the numbers and post them here that prove me wrong I'll admit it but all youve done is keep stating incorrect figures with out any documentation.  Ive sent the actual financial reports to back up everythign Ive said. What have you done?

0 Likes
ERMarshall2
Enthusiast - Level 3

obviously no one would but your facts are wrong, theu dont owe 50B.  And here is the proof you keep asking for the US figures because somehow you dont realize their in the DT report too.  So here is the financial report for TMO US for th efirst 3 months of 2012

http://www.t-mobile.com/Cms/Files/Published/0000BDF20016F5DD010312E2BDE4AE9B/5657114502E70FF30137A40...

they MADE 200 million, not impressive at all but its not 50 billion debt you INSIST is fact

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So you saying buying Voice Stream and I forgot the other company to ENTER the US market never gets factored in ever?  So I can spend 50B and start my own network and never have to worry about it at all?  DT may turn a profit with all 120 companies, but seriously if they spent 50B to enter the market, and it will take that company 50+ years to make a profit. They would sell.  Look at Google shutting down their least used services and funneling money into their more profitable projects.

FYI - I am a T-Mobile US customer, AT&T customer, and a Verizon customer.  I followed closely to the deal because I have lines with T-Mobile and AT&T and wanted to see how it would affect me.  With the way T-Mobile/DT was talking and from what they showed to the DoJ/FTC...  DT admitted they were funneling money to help T-Mobile US stay afloat.  If you want check out T-Mobile boards and see for yourself.  I am there as well and a T-Mobile employee was in the discussion and those figures are what he linked.  Let me see if I can find the discussion.

0 Likes