exchange email
mwenn1

anyone else having issues setting up exchange email?

0 Likes
Re: exchange email
21stNow
Master - Level 1

I didn't, but that may be irrelevant.  What kind of issues are you having?

0 Likes
DroidRBD

I had a problem with it.  I could only receive email and not send it.  It would show up in my outbox but not send.  I installed Touchdown.  It works great. 

0 Likes
animalwatcher
Enthusiast - Level 3

The set up worked differently for me with this device.  We use microsoftonline.com services for our exchange.  Our IT person, on other phones, to leave the domain blank.  But on this phone, it would not let me go on to the 'next' leaving it blank.  I tried many things and finally put in my email address.  That did it and it let me sync items I chose.

Coming from a Windows phone, I was looking for the work GAL: Global Address list as a seperate choice when inputting an email address.  But this seems to search it also and comes up with the work email.  It doesn't give other info like direct numbers or extensions, just the email.  Doesn't give you a way to save it to your contacts, but at least they are there.

0 Likes
Going360

Yes,

This is the APP that came with the phone, can't figure out how to uninstall and re-install

My MSN account quit working on the 24th. Message "Exchange Serves has Stopped" or "Unfortunately, Email has stopped"

I deleted the account, re installed. Same messages

I deleted all accounts (had two other e-mail accounts), re-installed. Same message

Check that phone system was up to date, 4.1.1 build JRO03O

Spent an hour on phone with Verizon tech support - no luck.

Now using another APP but not really thrilled with it - satisfied with the old APP

0 Likes