can't set alarm date...auto sets for a week ahead...please help
seraphinDelight

I am  not sure what happened to my phone...actually...However I really need to be able to set my phone alarm. So I go to the clock feature...oh ps samsung fascinate...tap on the clock feature it opens select set alarm...option only option to create...and the app has no feature to set the date...only the time and if you want it to repeat weekly, daily, not at all etc...it keep setting for a week ahead...this is horribly frustrating...please help...what happend to my phone....

I think it was an update from your store maybe...it reset my phone and now there are weirdnesses...maybe Ill take it in

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can't set alarm date...auto sets for a week ahead...please help
micp879
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed something similar on my fascinate, ever since the Froyo 2.2 update; particularly when I am trying to set the alarm for the next morning. I have found that when I am entering the info for the alarm, I have to click on the "repeat" link, and reclick on the "once only" line, and then click save.  That always ensures that it is set to go off the following morning (or sooner, such as if you have a time set for later that day). I have found if I dont go back in and reclick on the "repeat" link, the alarm wont go off until it is the same day as the last time I set the alarm. (IE: so if last time I had set it to go off on a wednesday morning, but now it is friday, it wont go off until wednsday again, unless I made sure to click on the "repeat" link and then "once only."  Hopefully that is of some help. If not, I appologize, and hopefully someone else can chime in.

Keith

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can't set alarm date...auto sets for a week ahead...please help
micp879
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed something similar on my fascinate, ever since the Froyo 2.2 update; particularly when I am trying to set the alarm for the next morning. I have found that when I am entering the info for the alarm, I have to click on the "repeat" link, and reclick on the "once only" line, and then click save.  That always ensures that it is set to go off the following morning (or sooner, such as if you have a time set for later that day). I have found if I dont go back in and reclick on the "repeat" link, the alarm wont go off until it is the same day as the last time I set the alarm. (IE: so if last time I had set it to go off on a wednesday morning, but now it is friday, it wont go off until wednsday again, unless I made sure to click on the "repeat" link and then "once only."  Hopefully that is of some help. If not, I appologize, and hopefully someone else can chime in.

Keith

0 Likes