Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
jared88

Nice message Thanks!! 

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

cnndroidupdate wrote:

This is helpful info. Please read. The education is growing!!!

http://www.examiner.com/gadget s-in-san-francisco/where-is-th e-samsung-fascinate-froyo-upda te

This is third time today someone posted that it's no big deal now maybe 201 people upset with phone

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

jared88 wrote:

Nice message Thanks!! 

{edited for privacy}

Thats not very nice VZW will not like remarks like that. We should keep on subject about people whining over something that takes time and patience my friend. Be cool and calm like me

0 Likes
jared88

Yeah that is a cool message you sent me!!  Im sure VZ wont like that at all!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

GO ahead and do what you guys want to do...  It doesn't work... As I pointed out the Vibrant Facebook page was specifically there for someone to get his 15 minutes of fame.  If you ever when to T-Mobile boards (He got banned), and his XDA posts it was proven he only did that to market his name, and not to get the update.

To top it off there's one for almost everyphone out there on facebook crying for updates.  Not everyone will see it.  The Cliq one only had 480ish people in 6 months...  There was more than 200k sold of those that's less than 1% of people.  Like a company is going to listen to the minority of people...  Majority wins out and I am willing to bet there are more than 1% of people out there that would rather have a working update that doesn't cause problems than an update that could be riddled with problems....

Once you get your update you will complain about the bugs and what-not right after especially if it was rushed, and you can't deny that.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Lets get back on the subject of Froyo2.2 and no bad mouthing. Dont push VZW or the update will be bad, patience and waiting will give you and your phone joy for years to come

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

terranigma, don't be concerned about what others are saying about those of us that are trying to get something done with samsung and verizon. Don't take it personal, I know sometimes it is hard not to but if they get you aggravated then they win. You know what you believe is true so keep up the good work, we need you!

0 Likes
Coalcracker
Enthusiast - Level 3
Now your talkin' my language!!!!
0 Likes
gsp10
Why They take down my funny post??? I got a good laugh on that one :smileysad:
0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

gsp10 wrote:
Why They take down my funny post??? I got a good laugh on that one :smileysad:

Please repost it i missed it and im not on here all the time. I love humor

0 Likes