Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
Kh-Phil

Dear Community Members,

This thread is going way off topic. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Thanks,

Paul-D
Community Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Paul-D wrote:

Dear Community Members,

This thread is going way off topic. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.

While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Thanks,

Paul-D
Community Moderator

I agree and now trying to tell nice people to be calm and wait for a better OS, no need to be at each others throats

0 Likes
sputnik998

i agree also, i got worked up for nothing. this is great publicity for us, i dont even have to post anymore! word is spreading on this forum like wildfire. thanks bigdaddy69! seriously, u've got people talking about us, i couldnt ask for more

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

who wants to start an "I already have 2.2" facebook page? :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

PJNC284 wrote:

who wants to start an "I already have 2.2" facebook page? :smileyvery-happy:

i bet you have more member in that club

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

I have been doing some research and from what I found over 80 thousand Fascinates have been sold and thats why give it up people because only a few hundred are complaining wanting Froyo. Can you hear me now?

0 Likes
jared88

Im tired of not being heard by VZ and Samsung.  I will let my voice be heard about.

Update my phone or lose a customer!

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

jared88 wrote:

Im tired of not being heard by VZ and Samsung.  I will let my voice be heard about.

Update my phone or lose a customer!

Who cares, I dont  and tired of all the crying go find another phone and a carrier

0 Likes
jared88

That is exactly my point on another thread.  Go somewhere and do something nobody wants you here!  If you are not interested in this thread why do you keep reading it??????????? 

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

jared88 wrote:

That is exactly my point on another thread.  Go somewhere and do something nobody wants you here!  If you are not interested in this thread why do you keep reading it??????????? 

To offer my opinion and support. My support is that if you complain to much they will rush the update and it will be garbage. Slow down and relax only a couple hundred people with complaints while over 80,000 people are happy

0 Likes