Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Droidbotics, thanks for the invite. I just can't recall ever being promised this. Offered a possibility of it sure but no promise. Even if it were promised verbally I dont see how its binding. My work is based on government contracts and if its not written, then its not guaranteed.
0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Same here gsp10. My apology to you as well. I dont really think it will work. Maybe I am wrong. I am not against us getting this update. And no sure I have not gotten the update from other means. Still running 2.1 myself. My husband is running 2.2 on a different device andI can't make out enough difference in the operation. Its a tad bit faster. Barely. I guess what I need to know is why do you want it so bad? Is it because of principle or usefulness?
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Papa leo, I have just as much right to be annoyed by what I read in this forum. I really like the Fascinate. I do own it. Glad to actually. I think the revolution as you call it is lackluster. I apologized to gsp10. Just as he did me. I come here hoping I will learn more cool tips to get the most out of my device but all I see is constant complaining about what appears to be a lack of accountability for making purchases without the proper test drive so to speak. You want to call a truce. I am game.
0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

ladybell I am really surprised by your calling those that you don't agree with, dips! That isn't very lady like is it!

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Well ........ Dad bill, that is a pretty good point sir. I will watch my behavior. :smileyhappy: Just growing so incredibly irritated at the whole fiasco. If I disagree with you guys I am called a provocator, pathetic, an under cover spy or worse. It is a two way street wouldn't you say?
0 Likes
gsp10
well ladybell the features I would like to see in 2.2 is flash, save apps to the sd card, able to use apps that require the update to run, and your going to love this one.. netflix just imagine watching what ever you want on the go. But sadly its in the early stages but it has to be run on 2.2
0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

Ladybell, absolutely, I understand.

What is going on here is like two different political parties or two different football teams. Each has their own agenda but at the end of the day or end of the game, we are all pretty much the same. We still have to respect each other's opinions if we agree with them or not! Peaceful confrontation can be educational.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

papa_leo wrote:

And how would I get a new phone? Verizon is not willing to swipe Fascinate for anything. I tried that by calling customer service and being at 3 different store.

I didnt say swipe it out but pay full price for one that would make you happy thats what i'm going to do and then sell the Fascinate on Ebay

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Your all going to end up ticking someone off and they will give update before all the bugs have been fixed and then again you will all cry and yell and want to sue VZW and Samsung

0 Likes
gsp10
Eclair Want perfect they can just make maintenance updates if its buggy are they release it
0 Likes