Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
just a customer who would like to voice my opinion as well. You can choose to ignore it just the same
0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

And how would I get a new phone? Verizon is not willing to swipe Fascinate for anything. I tried that by calling customer service and being at 3 different store.

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Uhm cold hard cash is a real good way to learn your lesson
0 Likes
gsp10
You all are seriously brainwashed or just ignorant but mostly just pathetic. I'm not giving up on an update that Samsung promised to every galaxy s which we haven't got yet so yeah of course were going to get **bleep** and I'm not able to afford a new phone so why don't you buy me one???
0 Likes
SimonD
Contributor - Level 2
Just a friendly reminder for everyone to please keep your posts respectful.

Thank you
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just because I don't join your revolt, I am some sort of affiliate with verizon or samsung. this just proves the ignorance.
0 Likes
gsp10
I'm sorry Simon I just dont want people to ruin this for us this might be our first and only real chance to make a change for the best
0 Likes
Droidbotics
Hey, Ladybell your welcome to join the movement. If Samsung choose to update overseas phones and not ours then we're going to make it hard for them to do business here.
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
No facebook for me either. Just dont see it helping much
0 Likes
gsp10
I'm Sorry ladybell we got off on the wrong foot.. I just want to know why your so against the movement? Do you already have froyo or you seriously dont think any of this will work?
0 Likes