Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

I think your all wasting your time and complaining too much. Maybe they don't plan to even give it to our phones. Time to just buy another phone that's what I am going to do. With all the whining maybe they will just say screw us and give nothing. The phones work pretty good without and in my case I am just going to sell my Fascinate and not buy another Samsung and will get a phone that has much better OS and two cameras.  Stay off Facebook with your complaints!

0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It'll get the update.  When is anyone's guess though.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=995617

0 Likes
Re: Your all Crazy thinking your going to get Froyo from Samsung or VZW by posting on Facebook
gsp10
It worked for the vibrant owners and it doesn't hurt to try the worst that can happen is them saying no
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's stupid.  I doubt it was the facebook rants that got that move on the vibrant.  It was probably more timing than all the stupid complaining.  So please don't go on facebook 4-1-11 because the only dip that will be the fool are the ones who get nowhere with the whining.  What I expect will happen is the stupid belief that once the upgrade is released that these dips will think the only reason we have it is because they "beat down" the manufacturer and provider on a social network.  Whatever. This is growing more stupid by the day people.

0 Likes
gsp10
No sir you are. Facebook is public and we can do what we want on it as long as we stay in their terms of service. So we can complain all we want 😜 besides if you don't like the idea just ignore it because it obviously doesn't concern you
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Childish.
0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should
0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

PEOPLE IGNORE LADYBELL. She is either somehow connected to VZW by other means than just a customer contract or simply a provocateur. 

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!!

R E V O L U T I O N ! ! !

R  E  V  O  L  U  T  I  O  N  !  !  !

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

ladybell wrote:

It's stupid.  I doubt it was the facebook rants that got that move on the vibrant.  It was probably more timing than all the stupid complaining.  So please don't go on facebook 4-1-11 because the only dip that will be the fool are the ones who get nowhere with the whining.  What I expect will happen is the stupid belief that once the upgrade is released that these dips will think the only reason we have it is because they "beat down" the manufacturer and provider on a social network.  Whatever. This is growing more stupid by the day people.

Love it Ladybell I think your right and even if we get Froyo these people who have whined so much will complain about it and expect another upgrade thats out there and it will never end. No Facebook for me

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

papa_leo wrote:

PEOPLE IGNORE LADYBELL. She is either somehow connected to VZW by other means than just a customer contract or simply a provocateur. 

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!!

R E V O L U T I O N ! ! !

R  E  V  O  L  U  T  I  O  N  !  !  !

Just get a new phone

0 Likes