Wont send out pictures
iyani25

My phone has stopped sending out pictures.  I check the details on the message and the status is showing as pending.  I tried re-sending the pictures but a message stating that I have too many pending pictures sending shows.  I have turned off my phone and closed all possible opened applications but it still is not sending out MMS messages. What to do?

0 Likes
Re: Wont send out pictures
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

your cellular data is turned on and you have a strong signal?

0 Likes
iyani25

Yea. The problem started late last night and continued over to this morning.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi iyani25,

This is very strage! I want you to be able to share your precious moments. Try selecting all pending picture messages and delete them. Then try sending pictures again.

Also, are you using a 3rd party messaging application? If so, please delete it from your phone and try sending your picture with native application.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Thouk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually I know a Few people with this same problem, myself included. In addition to this problem, there is alot of bugs in this phone( I believe the problem relates to the age of the phone.)

0 Likes
dockidwell

This happens to my more and more with my Stratosphere.  I tried deleting my pics I just tried to send and resend them and it still doesn't send them.  Then it will send them later (like days later).  I am sending to an iPhone 4 on my same plan. I even tried lowering the resollution and that does not seem to help.  Ok update, I just disconnected my WiFi connection and the pic sent.   So try that if you are connected to WiFi. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yep, photo texts will not send/receive over wifi, you have to be connected to Verizon's cellular network.

0 Likes