Re: Will Verizon soon offer plans with unlimited data?
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Could we kill this topic.....unless someone wants to pay the penalties, they'll stay until their contract expires....not when you can upgrade, but when the contract expires itself.....just deal w/ it and leave when you can.  I'm sick of this one upmanship.  For the record, Tidbits IS very knowledgeable and helpful on the list along w/ others who have responded on this topic.  I wish the moderator would create a rant section so those who want to spew all over each other can go there and spew to their hearts content.  This is a help forum not a psychiatric center.....take your venom elsewhere.

Not applicable

cynindesign wrote:

Could we kill this topic.....unless someone wants to pay the penalties, they'll stay until their contract expires....not when you can upgrade, but when the contract expires itself..

I wish the moderator would create a rant section so those who want to spew all over each other can go there and spew to their hearts content.

A) If I honestly though Verizon was ripping me off every month wouldn't it logically be cheaper to pay the ETF than continue to be ripped off for months or even a year or more? Look at it this way, if I have 18 months left on my contact and I feel Verizon is ripping me off by $20 a month then staying would "cost" me $360. The ETF would be $290. Logic dictates leaving. Not to mention why would one want to do business with a company that is ripping them off even if the ETF costs more?

B) A rant board would be nice. It would also be the busiest board on here. Verizon could offer a GSIII( or similar type phone) upgrade for a total of $10 every 6 months, unlimited minutes, texting and 100 GB of data( with 10 cents per GB overage ) for $25 a month TOTAL and there would still be people complaining about how much of a rip off it is.

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

I've been w/ sprint....definitely didn't like it there.....there are problems no matter who you are with, but if it's cheaper in the long run, by all means go..... I've been ripped off by Cox Cable so bad.....I don't want satellite , that these complaints are nothing...

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I haven't paid for cable TV since the point where if you watch 15 minutes of tv you end up watch 15 minutes of commercials.  When it was like 25 minutes of viewing for every 5 minutes of commercials was the last time I had cable.

Anything that is a luxury or convenience people don't really need.  If it bothers people that much dropping it will do more good than fitting the bill while complaining about it.  Churn rates affect policies when it comes to the cellular industry.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I really cant believe that this subject it still going....  Verizon isnt the first to get ride of Unlimited data plans and they wont be the last.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I agree Wildman lets close the Books and move on..

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>tThis thread has run its course. It will now be locked.<

Verizon Moderator

><

0 Likes