Re: Will Verizon soon offer plans with unlimited data?
Tidbits
Legend

Simple if Verizon doesn't offer what I want. Then I don't get their service. Are they getting my money? No. If they started to offer what I want do they get my money? Yes. They had to do something to get money for me. Right now they currently offer what I am willing to pay for. When they no longer do that I will no longer be their customer.

WSURaiders3910
Enthusiast - Level 2

Again, so why are you on a forum that is discussing something you don't want or need?  What's your reasoning?  If Verizon works for you, why are you on here discussing something you don't need. Why do you spend time everyday on this forum arguing with people about Verizon? You never have answered that? Just because, right? I will leave Verizon when I want to and it's none of your business when or how I do. Saying that, it will probably be sooner than later with all this crap they are pulling. This is a discussion on unlimited data.  You can try to spin this however you want, but as most are finding out and reporting on, these plans are not good unless you have multiple devices under contract. I'm sure all these news outlets are out to get Verizon.  They all are writing these stories about these plans because they hate Verizon, right? Wrong, its because the plans aren't good for consumers right now.  They are having record profits and charging customers more and more.  I'm on an unlimited plan, so it's not happening to me YET.  I want to comment as much as I can to Verizon on this, so I stay on Unlimited plans. That's not saying they won't go back on their word again and strip unlimited data from people who buy their phones outright as well. Verizon has been known to pull these things lately and that's why I feel the need to comment on something that affects me.  Why are you commenting if it doesn't affect you?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Why are you here? The reason why I am here is because I ACTUALLY have helped people who come here. Unlike you who spread misinformation and complain. The answer may not always be like to be heard. Verizon has hit your break point. There is no point for you to stay. Move on and don't give them your money. You are the one giving yourself grief and like to blame everyone else but yourself. You have essentially the one who has become a troll in this forum. You are looking for a specific emotional response from people and spread misinformation to get it. Since you are not getting you continue to linger and try and pick fights with people who have told you. If you don't get what you want from Verizon why are you still with Verizon. As I said if Verizon didn't offer what I want I wouldn't be a Verizon customer. I am also a AT&T customer and T-Mobile customer. What I am not a Sprint customer. I refuse their Terms and the mishandling of 32 work lines that essentially coated the company I work for valuable time and if something happened that day peoples lives. So Sprint no longer will ever get my money until those terms are changed.

Sibleyldelouis

I think. Verizon.  Is getting to. Damn big  

There changeling plains all around

I have. Unlimited data and. Texting  

I'll. Never change that.  

I think Verizon is. Going. To lose a lot of customers

Do. To the fact there prices are so high 

And.  Thoses. 4 g.  Phones suck.  But that is my opinion

0 Likes
Sibleyldelouis

Why.   Don't you. Run.  Home to. Your  mama     And.  Tell her.   Why.  You don't want. To be a Verizon customer

You wine ass

0 Likes
Not applicable

Sibleyldelouis wrote:

I think. Verizon.  Is getting to. **** big  

There changeling plains all around

I have. Unlimited data and. Texting  

I'll. Never change that.  

I think Verizon is. Going. To lose a lot of customers

Do. To the fact there prices are so high 

And.  Thoses. 4 g.  Phones suck.  But that is my opinion

Well expect to pay full price for your next phone if you want to keep unlimited. Of course within less than 2 years Verizon will kill off unlimited completely anyway.

Verizon lose customers? Yeah that's why in the 3rd quarter their churn rate was 0.91% the lowest off all the major carriers and they added a net 1.5 million customers.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well the farther we move away from it) it will be the Norm Just like Tv the more we want to Watch the more we shell out i will miss it when i have to let it Go and it might push me to one S.F. or possibly back to basic phone only time will tell and if i do keep one of my S.F's and go to a non Data Palan i will use as Much as i can the Wi-F...

0 Likes
Not applicable

WSURaiders3910 wrote:

That's your answer to everything. Move or leave the service. My answer to you is make me.

Honestly that is one of the most stupidest things I have read here and I've read plenty of stupid things here.

So if one believes he is getting poor service and that Verizon is ripping them off instead of leaving they should stay with Verizon and continue to get "ripped off"? And just come and post on a peer to peer messageboard about how Verizon is continues to rip them off? As if by complaining enough Verizon will magically stop ripping them off?

Sorry I work too hard for my money to stay with a company I feel is not providing me with the service I feel I deserve to stay just out of spite.

rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

Yea...

Rah rah

0 Likes
Not applicable

rall_g4 wrote:

Yea...

Rah rah

Whatever. Continue to give a company that you believe is ripping you off your money. Real smart .

0 Likes