Re: Where is my Android 4.2 update? I HATE Verizon!!!!!!!!!
Jaxle67
Contributor - Level 2

Cant please everone.  Got to have the update need the update cant live without the update. Get the update and things dont run smoothly so why did they hurry the update out that ruined my phone. There is no way i could be a cs rep for verizon or any other company.

0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

You might want to do a little research about system updates and carrier involvement. Your statement "How about call Google too since they actually control what and when a device is updates." Yes, Google writes the code but they have NO CONTROL over when the carriers install these updates. Verizon has been very open about their testing policies and why they are often the last to push updates to handsets.

In fact here is an article where a Verizon rep explains the policy in detail.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/03/11/this-is-how-verizon-decides-which-android-updates-go-live/

0 Likes
charlieandcarter

We are also not happy with Verizon. Remember, Competition Makes Things Better. So we got rid of our Verizon cell phones and got AT&T, a better service and cheaper. It makes a statement. But we kept our Verizon internet of course cause we don't have many choices where we live.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If your having problems as with battery there are a few things you can try a System Cache it will help clear your caches in your Phone or go with a Factory Reset it may not resolve everything but it hurt to try and it might straiten out your battery issues.. b33

0 Likes