Where can I find a list of vehicles the Galaxy Nexus Bluetooth is compatible with
LMartin2

I have a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe I connect to via Bluetooth.  I cannot download my contacts to the car & the caller's voice is garbled.  I was told the SII is not compatible with the car even though Hyundai claims it is.  Supposedly the SIII is compatible.  I don't want to upgrade phones only to find out the SIII is not totally compatible.  Anyone know where I can find out this information?

0 Likes
Re: Where can I find a list of vehicles the Galaxy Nexus Bluetooth is compatible with
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I would think the Auto Manufacturer would be the best place to find this information.  After all, they (the Auto Manufacturer's) are the ones responsible for updating the cars firmware to insure that it works with the phones updated operating system.  At least that is my opinion of how the system needs to work.

0 Likes
Re: Where can I find a list of vehicles the Galaxy Nexus Bluetooth is compatible with
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you asking about the Samsung Galaxy Nexus or the Samsung Galaxy S III phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LMartin2

Galaxy Nexus phone. Model School i515

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Okay, Thanks.  Your original post was confusing since you referenced the Nexus in the subject line, but mentioned the "Galaxy S II" and "Galaxy S III" in the body of the post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes