Re: WHO GOT THE OFFICIAL OTA 2.2 THREAD
Streetdoc740
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got froyo! Pittsburgh, PA 9 pm!!!!

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

It failed to install, downloading again, we shall see.

0 Likes
hodgi

Downloading froyo at 9:20 in Urbana Ohio 

0 Likes
PickPeace

Up and running with the Froyo now!  After it installs, it restarts.  Mine hung for about 5-10 minutes on the Verizon animation before it finally loaded the screens.  It does reset all the home screens to default, so I'm in the process of reorganizing everything how I like it again.  Browser speed is definitely faster.  Haven't tried flash yet.  GPS locked on the fastest it ever has on this phone.  

So far so good.

0 Likes
TheGiraffe78
Been running mine now for about 45 mins and man this thing runs nice. I was using launcher pro and it kept my settings. One thing I was hoping for was push notifications and I have yet to see it work. I may be wrong but I though this update was going to include push notifications. Please let me know if I am wrong or if I am missing something. All in all it runs great! By the way....FLASH......CHECK. Was able to pull up the Verizon site with default browser and it was one of the most beautiful images I've seen in a while. LOL Like the previous post your phone will hang up on the Verizon slash screen for about 5 mins then booted up. I believe the phone unpackages the download then installs while on aforesaid screen. Hope everyone's update goes well. Give your feedback on little tweaks you find.
0 Likes
TheGiraffe78
Oh yeah...,..Southeast Georgia here.
0 Likes
Rome_006

Might be a stupid question but what does auto rotation do???

0 Likes
TheGiraffe78
As I keep playing I have noticed this.....GOOGLE...,.they love us......they really love us.
0 Likes