Re: Verizon is releasing another update tomorrow: ED05 did not fix the miss call problem
1gooddrummer

If you are talking about me (1gooddrummer)-yes I am still having problems with missed calls.   :  (

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is releasing another update tomorrow: ED05 did not fix the miss call problem
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

There may be a ED06

But I realy don't think it will be very soon

they had this update on 6/30 It took them until 7/28 to push it out

I may be wrong and would be the first to admit it

But I don't think they are even done pushing ed05 so I don't think there will be new update's very soon

(Next few Day's)

If you are still having problems after update Contact CS

and mabe they can help

I would also try a factory reset this also may help and Can't hurt and when CS ask's you to try it you can say you already tryed it

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is releasing another update tommorow: ED05 did not fix the miss call problem
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was just advised to go to a corporate store.  Have them roll back my fascinate back to the previous technology software and then push the new software and it should correct my issues with missed calls, screen freezes, force closes and what not.  Interesting.  What is the ED05 doing or not doing for this device?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is releasing another update tommorow: ED05 did not fix the miss call problem
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

It Completly fixed my phone

I used a non approved way of getting ed05 so mine was like a new Install from Factory

Battery life is good

Have had no freezes

no missed calls

Runs Smooth

0 Likes
1gooddrummer

Can you share this non approved way that fixed your phone?

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

If you need any help let me know

always willing to help

0 Likes
FrankP

I am having missed calls and so is my wife. We both have ED05 on Fascinate phones. Update to ED05 was done at the Verizon store. I missed the phone swap for a Charge by one day. GRRR.

0 Likes
Mali09
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent a PM to a verizon rep on this forum who asked the best time for her to call me.  I responded back the same day.  She still has not called me.  It's been over a week.  Anyway...called verizon today.  The tech I spoke with is shipping me another fascinate over night.  Hoping it does not have any problems like the one I have now.  Told her I'm sending it back if I do.  She understands and gave me her email address to reach her directly.

0 Likes
bellerin1

I'm still missing calls and texts.  I missed 2 yesterday.  I didn't have a clue until my friend told me she called and texted.  I check my logs on here and sure enough I see the text messages were received but my phone never got them, same with the phone call.  Where is the second ED05 update that was supposed to be released on 8/1/11?!?!?!?!??!

0 Likes
yellowboy74
Enthusiast - Level 3

They lied to us

0 Likes