V Cast Ringtone
jbw1950

Just one more 'bug' in the Fascinate!!  Downloaded from Verizon a ringtone.  It arrived by text message and I cannot do anything with it.  Cannot save as??  Or assign as ??  Help!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: V Cast Ringtone
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

Try doing a soft reset. Once that is done go back into text messages and save the ringtone.

A soft reset is the most useful tool for resolving a variety of issues. In most cases, a soft reset will not affect data on the device, unless the battery is very low.

1. Press and hold the Power button.

2. Touch Power off.

3. Press and hold the Power button to power on the device.

0 Likes
dmctaz228

I've tried purchasing ringtones directly on my phone through the VCast app and it says "systems error try again"  Ive tried purchasing through the Verizon website and it states that the ringtones are unavailable for my phone.  Huhhhh?  Please help

0 Likes
Not applicable

There are several model phones that are not supported on our website to get ringtones due to their inability to store the DRM (Digital Rights Management).  If your phone is not supported on our website, I would recommend to download a 3rd party application in the Market in order to get ringtones.  Just perform a search in the Market for ringtones, and you'll fine a gazillion apps to get what you need.  The good news: There's a lot of free stuff!

Hope that helps!

0 Likes