Update from 5/20/2011
annehajos

My phone updated twice, with the second update failing on 5/20/2011.  Now there is a Bing icon on my home screen - it used to be a gmail icon.  How do I get the gmail icon back where it was?  Also, the bluetooth function no longer works like it should.  Cust off after about ten minutes after it connects to my car.  The connection just drops.  Did not do this before the update last Friday (May 20, 2011)

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Update from 5/20/2011
blondie181

My phone has that exact update and I took it to a verizon store and said it's got a bug in it and that I have to wait till another update comes along to take it off. But to get rid of the bing, you go to that screen and hold down till it picks it up and move it to the trash and then hit the menu key and select add and add the gmail thing.

0 Likes
blondie181

My phone has that exact update and I took it to a Verizon store and said it's got a bug in it and that I have to wait till another update comes along to take it off. But to get rid of the bing, you go to that screen and hold down till it picks it up and move it to the trash and then hit the menu key and select add and add the gmail thing.

0 Likes
annehajos

Thanks Blondie181.  At least I was able to get my gmail icon back where it belongs.

0 Likes