USB problem
piclady

am attempting to download pictures from my phone to computer.  computer is not recogizing USB card when I try to open.  what could be wrong?  It worked in Oct for my last download.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: USB problem
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hey piclady! I share your concerns about the phone's ability to communicate and share files with your computer! One of the things I've noticed about my phone is that it has 5 different connection profiles that you can choose when you use the USB cord to connect it to a computer. When you connect your Fascinate, you may notice that there is a USB icon in the upper bar of your device's display. You can drag that down in order to access the connection manager menu. Make sure your phone is set to "Mass Storage Mode" in order to share files between the Fascinate and your computer.

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: USB problem
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hey piclady! I share your concerns about the phone's ability to communicate and share files with your computer! One of the things I've noticed about my phone is that it has 5 different connection profiles that you can choose when you use the USB cord to connect it to a computer. When you connect your Fascinate, you may notice that there is a USB icon in the upper bar of your device's display. You can drag that down in order to access the connection manager menu. Make sure your phone is set to "Mass Storage Mode" in order to share files between the Fascinate and your computer.

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes